About Me

September 10, 2010

Cheers To Blogging

For those of you that know me it should come as no surprise I have a blogging site. 
I've been an avid blogger for over half a decade! Beginning with Live Journal in high school and of course the never ending updates on Myspace. I felt, however, that it was time I have somewhere not as '2000-late' to post my updates, pictures, and thoughts on! 
Hence My Blog Site!
I have the worst memory in the world so it's really nice to have something to look back on and remember details of my life! I have that for most of my senior year in high school and 3 years after high school. Then my updates started getting fewer and farther between-so I'm changing that!
The last 2 years of my life have been the most incredible and I've had some amazing life experiences! So to shorten this 'intro' blog up....This will be all about my life with my love, Tanner, and our fuzz ball hamster, Cokey Smurf (named after Californication. Tanner's friend Lonnie-aka Gnome- and I thought it suited her perfectly!) 
So here's to writing again and documenting my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment